Teal Beaded Kumihimo Necklace
This necklace is a vibrant mix of teal gemstones, seed beads, Czech glass and different size glass drops that have a variety of finishes that include matte, polished & iridescent.
- This necklace is a beaded kumihimo (a form of Japanese braided cords).
- Apatite chips & faceted coin, seed beads, glass drops, antique brass findings.
- Closes with a hook clasp into 3" extension chain.
- Adjustable 18 1/2 - 21" Length
- Designed, created and made with love in my studio in Scottsdale, AZ in the USA.